PAX East

Pax East are you going

• Yes i will be going

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No i wont be going i dont want to go

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I want to go but i am waiting on tickets (Possibly)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No i dont want to get PAX1Z1

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
So Since PAX south ended last weekend i have been wondering what will be happening for PAX East and if Test Squadron the best squadron will be there and if we will be there in what form. I already know that some big test Figure heads are going like RussianJ and Captain Richard but who else got tickets.
If you are going make a comment below about what day tickets you have available

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Ill go if tokyo drives or takes the train with me lol, i hate going alone im in the nyc area, or if some one will meet me going down im in nj

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
ARGH! I moved out to Connecticut 7 months ago, but will be in Chicago for the month of April... Of course. :(

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Last year, PAX East was a bit of a disappointment to many people who attended.

Im not sure its a really big event that CIG puts time into.

I remember a few TESTies went last year, perhaps somebody can chime in and refresh our memories?

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Last year, PAX East was a bit of a disappointment to many people who attended.

Im not sure its a really big event that CIG puts time into.

I remember a few TESTies went last year, perhaps somebody can chime in and refresh our memories?
It's an even bigger dissapointment that CIG Is not attending PAX East this year, nor will there be an event like there has been for the past two years. Sadly it's just not int their cards. However Sandi has told me that if we have a "fan hosted event" somewhere that if they have enough time, they will try to send somebody out.

Forgot your password?