Photography series

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
G'Day Testies,
Chen Here. As some of you may of known I am a Photographer, mainly a Street Photographer. I want to create my first series. However I am not sure if the message I am conveying is being received. With the three sample images below, what do you make of it?

Reactions: Nekovala

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Easy!

The guy on top is sad because his hot Asian girlfriend is texting the douchebag on the subway!

The subway guy is a player, she thinks he is the bad boy she needs, but in fact, she is just one of the several girls he is currently texting with.

After they hook up, he will start ignoring her texts because she will become all clingy and he will move onto the next girl.

Realizing her mistake, she will try get back to together with the first guy, realizing he was in fact, the better choice.

However, he will have since moved on to another hot Asian chick, so she screwed herself up by leaving him in the first place!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
It's the duality of man!

In all seriousness, it's that people are too busy looking down and being isolated, instead of looking up at whats around them and interacting with their surroundings

Reactions: ChenAU

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Easy!

The guy on top is sad because his hot Asian girlfriend is texting the douchebag on the subway!

The subway guy is a player, she thinks he is the bad boy she needs, but in fact, she is just one of the several girls he is currently texting with.

After they hook up, he will start ignoring her texts because she will become all clingy and he will move onto the next girl.

Realizing her mistake, she will try get back to together with the first guy, realizing he was in fact, the better choice.

However, he will have since moved on to another hot Asian chick, so she screwed herself up by leaving him in the first place!
hahaha!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
They all seem lost in their thoughts. I don't really know how to describe it but they all have a resounding feeling that is the same, so whatever you're going for theme-wise I think you've captured the essence.. I'm just not sure what the right word to use is. It's not depression.. more of a melancholy feeling, especially with the monochromatic b/w filter.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
the first guy is clearly happy, he sat down because he just saw his reflection and couldn't handle his awesomness. Now he looks down on his crotch because he just realized he have a huge boner (that you edited out to keep it SFW).

the girl is rich (Ysl bag), she's just watching at the stock exchanges on her phone, and you just captured the moment she found that her shares of *random compagny A* are going through the roof, she's actually about to yell "HELL YES i'm going to buy a new lambo!"

The second guy is clearly reading a magazine, you just cropped the picture to makes us think he's masturbating, you sick pervert!

Am I doing that right ?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
What? No. You guys got it all wrong.

The first guy is clearly hungover af. He tried to get out and make it through the day

The second girl is coordinating where the party is tonight, and who's going to bring the booze.

The third guy has been day drinking, and is having an awesome time listening to his jams on the subway.

Clowdy Howdy

Captain
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Clowdy Howdy
I like the second one of the girl texting. Something about a disconnect between her outward portrayal being somewhat incompatible with digital communication.

Forgot your password?