Pledges and stuff

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Most of the stuff on RSI website is TL;DR, so help me out here.

If I melt my original pledge, but I have since then bought other packages, is that going to be a problem?

My original pledge is the Mustang Omega AMD thingy, which have since been upgraded a lot. I have also bought two Aurora starter packages with Beta access, Arena commander and stuff. It it safe for me to melt the original Omega pledge?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Nothing about space is safe!

If there is Alpha status on the package, melting it would lose Alpha access. (Sometimes support is nice and can transfer Alpha to a new package). So if you melt your only package with Alpha status, you'll have to pay $5 per module.

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Ok, I see. AMD pack did not have an Alpha, only Beta access. So I guess only thing I would lose would be the Aeroview hangar that came with the CCU? Other packages only have Selfland hangar.

Then again, I think I will try to sell the pack. Super Hornet really wasn't my cup of tea. The melt value is only $110 but I think I could get more by selling the pack, even if it has only 2 months insurance.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Just a reminder: The AMD Mustang Omega pack is worth $0 in store credit since it is a promotional item. If you melt it, you will only get the value of the upgrades you've applied to it.

Kind of a waste if you ask me. :/

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Yeah, true. I'll try to sell it. Just bought Freelancer MIS, which I've been after for some time now. Super Hornet must go.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Could always just keep the omega as it looks to be your only "race" ship. Especially since the melt value, as Captain Richard said, is only 0.

But perhaps you like to live dangerously. (Insert Austin Powers image).

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Could always just keep the omega as it looks to be your only "race" ship. Especially since the melt value, as Captain Richard said, is only 0.

But perhaps you like to live dangerously. (Insert Austin Powers image).
Does this count as a race ship?

It's my fighter actually :)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Does this count as a race ship?

It's my fighter actually :)

350R... no that's not a race ship! As it is currently the fastest ship in AC right now its just FASTEST ship. A race ship... that's the original Aurora ;) It's like racing a F1 Car in a Griswald station wagon...

Forgot your password?