Post your protein!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Man I thought we were finally doing the dick measuring contest thread to win a falic shaped ship....

But since it's not that..... Something else I like to talk about a lot :)

Since I've been doing Paleo I had to stop all whey and gluten styled powders so no more amazing BSN flavored or the cheap bag of GNC whey (which is the best value still for good quality whey).

So most protein comes from the copious amounts of spinich and hard boiled eggs I eat.... And the wife and I eat chicken breast and rotisserie chickens like others breath air.... But when time doesn't allow I keep a bag of paleopro protein powder in my office and at home. Taste good despite the fear it would taste like egg flavored beef chocolate.

View attachment 2066
How do you find the non dairy protein?

I used to be heavy on the flavored stuff (my 2nd picture). I now only take unflavored whey to avoid all the sweeteners and chemicals. However I've read a lot of positive results of removing the dairy from your diet. I may venture that route after.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
1.6 grams of protein in a can a beer. I'm set

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
How do you find the non dairy protein?

I used to be heavy on the flavored stuff (my 2nd picture). I now only take unflavored whey to avoid all the sweeteners and chemicals. However I've read a lot of positive results of removing the dairy from your diet. I may venture that route after.

Same and similar reason why I moved over to Paleo lifestyle. I mean I cheat Once a week so I can enjoy a beer or pasta or ice cream with the kids....

The only thing about removing dairy is replacing the calcium loss. Most can be found in vegetables though so it's not to hard if you have a good veggie market around.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?