POW (Plan of the Week) 10 June - 16 June

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Welcome back my fellow TESTies! Lots of good stuff awaits you this week. Last week we enjoyed the Origin Celebration all week with the introduction of ship customizations. Today, June 10th, is the LAST day to pick up a Tumbril Ranger. There is also a new event in the middle of this week, Roleplay Wednesday. Please feel free to submit any comments and/or feedback down below!

Plan of the Week

10 June - 16 June

Monday, 10 June

-

Tuesday, 11 June

RSI: Lore Post - Portfolio: Galactic Guide: Garron System

Wednesday, 12 June

TEST: Roleplay Wednesday 8pm-10m UTC
RSI: Subscriber's Newsletter

Thursday, 13 June

RSI: Inside Star Citizen
RSI: Vault Update

Friday, 14 June

RSI: Roadmap Update
RSI: Star Citizen Live

RSI: Origin Screenshot Contest (winners on monday)

Saturday, 15 June

TEST: APAC/EU Crew 10am-1pm UTC
TEST: RALLY Practice 6pm-8pm UTC

Sunday, 16 June

TEST: Combat Flight Training 8pm-10pm UTC
TEST: Book Club July Nominations Opens

We will see YOU in the 'verse!

Last edited:

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
Is there anything at any time during the week during that day that goes on? Although considering the locations of everyone that is kind of relative.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Is there anything at any time during the week during that day that goes on? Although considering the locations of everyone that is kind of relative.
Im not entirely sure I understand your question. If you are asking about TEST events during the weekdays, we have a Roleplay event starting tomorrow. Time zones are a major factor when it comes to scheduling events as we have 3 major areas: US; EU; AU/AS. Hope this clarifies things, if not, let me know!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Updated the URL link for the lorepost. Hope to see many of you for today's event!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hope you all enjoyed this week's events! I've added clickable URLs to all applicable weekly events. Book Club nominations are open today, so go nominate your favorite story!

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?