"Pre-owned" helmet?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
There is literally nothing that Duct Tape cannot fix.
I have found Gorilla tape to be superior to duck tape(only logical seeing as how a gorilla can whup the tar out of almost any duck), therefore I believe that the tape on that helmet is actually Gorilla Tape, also, it's like, 1000 years in the future, right? That's probably some advanced tape right there. Got nanobots and all kinds of ultra-sticky fancy technical stuff. I'd trust it. Why not?

Reactions: Zapper Weisman

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I have found Gorilla tape to be superior to duck tape(only logical seeing as how a gorilla can whup the tar out of almost any duck), therefore I believe that the tape on that helmet is actually Gorilla Tape, also, it's like, 1000 years in the future, right? That's probably some advanced tape right there. Got nanobots and all kinds of ultra-sticky fancy technical stuff. I'd trust it. Why not?
Why use more expensive tape when duct tape does the job just fine? If it aint broke, dont fix it!

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Gorilla tape is far superior, successfully held up a 45 pounds rucksack on the frame during on a 26ish ruck with only the slightest bit of agonizing jolting. Duck tape just doesn't compare, unless you want tape with small pictures of ducks on it, which is understandable.

Forgot your password?