Progress to Next Level

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I'm just curious how the leveling system works on this site. Not a big deal. But just wanted to know. I've basically been sitting at 90% for like 2 months. Time to Grind?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
It's connected to the trophy system, which has rewards for various feats.

Number of posts, number of likes, birthday, time spent here, and a few others.

If you go to your profile, on the left side you'll see Number of Points...you can then click on the number and it will popup with what you've earned. And then there's a link for all earnable points.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I was offered an officership for being drunk off my ass... I think? Possibly? Might have turned it down? Ask Montoya because I don't recall anything after the story of me trying to get myself shot by an insane old fart.

One thing I do know is that I just got out of the dog house for my overconsumption. My self proclaimed better half has stopped with her snarky remarks, and that is a good thing :confused:

Last edited:

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I was offered an officership for being drunk off my ass... I think? Possibly? Might have turned it down? Ask Montoya because I don't recall anything after the story of me trying to get myself shot by an insane old fart.

One thing I do know is that I just got out of the dog house for my overconsumption. My self proclaimed better half has stopped with her snarky remarks, and that is a good thing :confused:
wat

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis

Being sober for more than one consecutive day is the trial of our times.
The struggle is real.

Forgot your password?