[Propaganda] Stumble aboard sailor

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'll have to make sure I can fit out my MM to this spec as well as a cargo spec.

S

svenrichter

Reminds me of that party house/ship thing in Hitchhikers guide to galaxy. I like it.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
That's some high-quality propaganda there. Keep it up!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
It's not Propaganda.. only the enemy uses propaganda.. we use PRODUCT. I'll teach you all the ways of Psychological Operations in time ;)

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
It's not Propaganda.. only the enemy uses propaganda.. we use PRODUCT. I'll teach you all the ways of Psychological Operations in time ;)
Well it's propaganda when we drop leaflet photos upon the enemy and they end up drowning in their tears of sorrow. But yes, this is internal motivation for now :)

Reactions: Dalarast

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
Nipple cream, thank you, finally someone remembered the nipple cream. Chaffed nipples are the worst, and nobody brings some to the party. So it looks like were goin to be prepared

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
Tis an excellent party boat, but where be the wenches?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I demand a few bottles of High quality vodka to safisfy my needs. High brow? Maybe not. Rocking a monocle, absolutely.

Reactions: Venom

Venom

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Venomauz
Nothing screams class like a monocled man drinking vodka straight. Through in a cane and we got ourselves a legend.

Reactions: Annitias
Forgot your password?