Proposal For Test Racing Division Intro

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
That looks awesome!
If I may (and I will): add some color tweaking to the footage from the early clips that are washed out (because the track is, not your footage, obviously) that stupid glared out opening of the easy track is soooooooo ugly, but if you colorize it or something it could look super.

Needs some kicking text or voice over as well to link it together/make the main points stronger to take it beyond.

And I agree with eminus... needs some explosions/crashes --- of the "other guys"

Bring up the level of the final voice over tag line from the game.

(apologies... I'm a teacher of film and theatre and stuff, if you want to toss out my comments go ahead- it's a nicely done clip!)

Reactions: Myre and CitizenDad

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
That looks awesome!
If I may (and I will): add some color tweaking to the footage from the early clips that are washed out (because the track is, not your footage, obviously) that stupid glared out opening of the easy track is soooooooo ugly, but if you colorize it or something it could look super.

Needs some kicking text or voice over as well to link it together/make the main points stronger to take it beyond.

And I agree with eminus... needs some explosions/crashes --- of the "other guys"

Bring up the level of the final voice over tag line from the game.

(apologies... I'm a teacher of film and theatre and stuff, if you want to toss out my comments go ahead- it's a nicely done clip!)
Thanks For the help, i'll try and implement on the next video :) !!

Forgot your password?