PSA - Encountering Enemy Fighters

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I hope they let us put decals on our ship wherever we'd like. Unlikely, but if they do, I'm putting open hands on my retaliator's wingtips, and then slapping enemy fighters out on patrol.

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
My plan is to spread hugs with the Roulette whenever I can. Hug all the M50s that are around me spreading TEST love with all!

Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood
Logic says no a M50 should not damage a javalin however this is a video game and ive seen weirder things happen in games -_-, hopefully theere will be a system where to damage a ships armor (at least) would have a threshold that a hostile weapon would have to overcome pefore actually doing any damage, think trying to destroy a tank with a Assualt rifle just not going to happen, not what the weapon is designed for.

Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Ranger BearBlood
I doubht something as small as a M50 would be able to support a cannon with enough penetrating power to dent the armor honestly also from a balencing sence this makes sence as Figther>Bomber>Capital>Small cap/multicrew>Fighter

This does not take into account for heavy bombers which would have to be good enough against fighters to scare them away in a pure defensive manner while having its offence geared towards large capitals like frigs(debatable) and up,
This also does not count for the fact that some capitals will likely be geared specifically for certain roles example in my opinion the jav destroyer appears to be built as a support vessel for larger ships as a sort of fighter screen

Forgot your password?