PTU 2.1G is live, patch notes within

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
2.1G now live.

This is a patch for the 2.1.0 PTU. Please fully restart your client and launcher to ensure your client is updated – your PTU client should show “2.1.0-311567-PTU” as the version. Due to the number of recent fixes to the PTU, it is strongly recommended that players delete their PTU USER folder and verify their files after patching. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Test. Game files can be verified through the launcher, by clicking on the advanced options (Gear icon) and clicking “Verify”. This is particularly important if users encounter any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading.

If you don’t see Patch Notes in your launcher, please restart your launcher immediately to update it. At this stage of testing, please refer to the Issue Council for submitting bugs and optimal turn-around time. Feedback and suggestions can please be directed to our forum section. During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a invitation-only group of players that we will expand on over time. You can check out the full 2.1.0 PTU notes for more details about the patch and content or our 2.1.0 PTU Known Issues FAQ for bugs we are already aware of.

Special Notes:

We are aware that the elevator UI frequently provides a false-positive “server full” error message when attempting to join an instance. We are investigating the cause of these errors.

Arena Commander Module:

Balance/Tweaks:

Ships

The Freelancer top speed in SCM mode has been adjusted from 200 m/s to 170 m/s.

Fixes:

Ships

Fixed an issue where the Vanduul Glaive and Scythe had incorrect top speeds in SCM mode.

The Scythe now has a top speed of 195 m/s in SCM mode.

The Glaive now has a top speed of 205 m/s in SCM mode.

Persistent Universe:

Gameplay

Fixed an issue where the explosions from player ships would not appear for all clients in range.

Ships

Fixed an issue where the Cutlass Black would bounce around constantly on landing platforms.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
G wiz, I knew I should have got the F into the PTU last night after updating.. Now I have to update yet again.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Finally my Vanguard is ready.
Prepare your anuses,
Am going in dry'n deep

Reactions: mromutt

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I enjoyed flying my buggy vanguard(it blew up on the pad twice, leaving me alive, but without a helmet), but I found it to be a mediocre dogfighter. I had it shot out from underneath me twice at Koreah by some obnoxious bunch of hip hop space cowgirls camping out there. A disclaimer though: I suck as a fighter pilot. I'm a truck driver. I practice this furball stuff because I hope it will help me keep my space truckin ass alive. I also found it refreshing that I did not have to chase the dancing Cutlass around the pad like I was in a Benny Hill skit! But the port side entrance ladder wouldn't retract, and it was heavily damaged just by flying it around for a few minutes(the damage isn't real though).

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
hmmmmm, am I on glue, or is the PTU tab gone? Did I DL patch G and H for nothing? Lol. Silly me.

Forgot your password?