Purple Dinosaurs and Scotch

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Greetings all, Captain Sethious here. I wanted to pop in and say hello since I haven't actually done an intro here on the forums. You might know me from my colorful prehistoric creature references or perhaps the fact that I am already rooting out spai's from among the applicants.

I plan to help build our little squadron into one of the greatest and exciting organizations to be a part of. My fleet of ships will be available to those who I deem worthy of joining me on my expeditions to strange new worlds. I will be needing fellow drunkards to crew my Idris (The SS Scotch N Cigars) with me and destroy anyone who offends me and mine.

I've been involved with the game since day one and can't wait to get out there in the universe. I plan on taking a much more active role as the DFM is coming soon and hopefully we can all hop in and blast the crap out of people.

Reactions: Walex and SeungRyul

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
(The SS Scotch N Cigars)
welcome :D

your idris will be the mothership to all our auroras, so that we can unleash hell and rain down on our enemies

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sethious heads our spy division, which is made up of spies from other orgs.

We want to give spies a place they can call home, a welcoming, non-judgmental environment where spies from across the verse can sit down and have a drink together.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Sethious heads our spy division, which is made up of spies from other orgs.

We want to give spies a place they can call home, a welcoming, non-judgmental environment where spies from across the verse can sit down and have a drink together.
With pistols drawn and loaded under the table.

But seriously welcome Sethious met you on TeamSpeak and couldn't be an awesomer guy :)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I would say welcome, but you've been on TS before and all, so I'll just say thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself!

Reactions: SeungRyul

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
"I'm Sethious from TEST undercover, why don't you have a seat over there?"

In case anyone is wondering, I'm vencappro on the reddit.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Greetings all, Captain Sethious here. I wanted to pop in and say hello since I haven't actually done an intro here on the forums. You might know me from my colorful prehistoric creature references or perhaps the fact that I am already rooting out spai's from among the applicants.

I plan to help build our little squadron into one of the greatest and exciting organizations to be a part of. My fleet of ships will be available to those who I deem worthy of joining me on my expeditions to strange new worlds. I will be needing fellow drunkards to crew my Idris (The SS Scotch N Cigars) with me and destroy anyone who offends me and mine.

I've been involved with the game since day one and can't wait to get out there in the universe. I plan on taking a much more active role as the DFM is coming soon and hopefully we can all hop in and blast the crap out of people.
The SS Scotch N Cigars will be legendary! Spoken about with only hushed whispers and rumors among the rest of the universe.

Also this is sort of how I picture you in one of your fighters, except purple...and in SPACE!

Forgot your password?