• Because we can't open up the connie's bay to ship it

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

mraltair

Lieutenant
Aug 27, 2016
RSI Handle
mraltair
It has been a lot of fun randomly setting up pvp fleets, we usually end up with quite a few pilots but I think if we organize we can easily get 10+ fleets going so let's do this!

- Get on discord 9/3/2016 20:00 EST we meet up at Kareah or Grimhex depending on our scout intel.
- Everyone is welcome, if you're new we'll guide you through the op
- Bonus points if you learn a good o'll pirate shanty Fish in the Sea:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjQhB1RDhSY

- The plan is to claim Kareah/Grimhex and warp around attacking criminals and whoever trespass TEST cosmic waters.
- The end of the ops will be a battle royale, whoever survives gets over 9000 internetz.

As usual it's going to be awesome, I'm really curious how this ops will differ from our random meet-ups. So let's get as many testies in the fleet as possible! Please reply to this thread if you can attend!

o7

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
If people, as they sign up, also list what type of ship and role they want to bring to the fight as well, this would be useful in fleshing out some roles.

Get a little Episode 1 Firefly action going on.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
If people, as they sign up, also list what type of ship and role they want to bring to the fight as well, this would be useful in fleshing out some roles.

Get a little Episode 1 Firefly action going on.
hmm I just melted my kore and my warden but I have a terrapin, that comes with a loaner super hornet right? If that didnt happen I will need to crew with someone. So a list would be helpful :D

Reactions: mraltair

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
hmm I just melted my kore and my warden but I have a terrapin, that comes with a loaner super hornet right? If that didnt happen I will need to crew with someone. So a list would be helpful :D
Exactly, I think it will be fun even if we have a few people who are just geared up for boarding and ground actions. I'll even donate a multiperson ship to the adventure and someone else can pilot while I jump out and shoot people.

Doctor Antelope

Admiral
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
DoctorAntelope
Always happy to remind people that Kareah and Grimhex are TEST space.

Flyable Ships (happy to loan them out):
Andromeda
Super Hornet
Ghost Hornet
Hornet
Hornet
Hornet
Hornet

Last edited:
Reactions: mraltair
Forgot your password?