Question about coming up with ideas.

Horus Taber

Commander
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Horus_T
Hi guys, so I have this idea that I wanted to pass by everyone to see what kind of interest their would be so I know if I should take the time to put it together. Can anyone fill me in on any rules there are in doing so and if ideas need to be passed by anyone in particular to be considered? Thanks in advance!

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
Hi guys, so I have this idea that I wanted to pass by everyone to see what kind of interest their would be so I know if I should take the time to put it together. Can anyone fill me in on any rules there are in doing so and if ideas need to be passed by anyone in particular to be considered? Thanks in advance!
If you have an idea, post it here on the forums! I'd recommend talking to someone like Krystal, Egriz, Seung, or Montoya to move forward with it if it's a significant org project/idea. Generally they'll be supportive of ideas.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I would like to steal credit for his idea about ideas, but only if he's not gonna get in trouble; I can't be assed to steal credit for shit that's gonna get me yelled at.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
As mentioned, we're 'loose' compared to many clans. If you have a good idea, let everyone know. Also be willing to put in work for it.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yes, the 3D cube wire-frame that spans to infinity so much better then the ultimate power in the universe.

"For my ally is the Beer. And a powerful ally it is. Corn makes it, lets it grow.DRUNK beings are we, not this sober matter. You must drink the Beer around you!"

Forgot your password?