Question about game packages

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Anyone can confirm for me each game package you own you'll receive an extra character slot? And what is the max number of character slots you can have?

As I understand it, I can log in with Character Slot 1. Take a Carrack and explore System A, then log out via bed. Then log in with Character Slot 2, take a Prospector to mine in System B, then log out via bed. So now I have a character in each system, and depending what system I want to play, I can just choose which character slot to login?

So in theory if you have a bunch of game packages, you can park a toon in every system, then it's just a matter of what system you want to play in?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Anyone can confirm for me each game package you own you'll receive an extra character slot? And what is the max number of character slots you can have?

As I understand it, I can log in with Character Slot 1. Take a Carrack and explore System A, then log out via bed. Then log in with Character Slot 2, take a Prospector to mine in System B, then log out via bed. So now I have a character in each system, and depending what system I want to play, I can just choose which character slot to login?

So in theory if you have a bunch of game packages, you can park a toon in every system, then it's just a matter of what system you want to play in?
So far as I know, he deal stands. But there hasn't been clarification in years. That being said. I have multiple game packages, just in case.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
It takes time to travel between star systems, and having one toon per star system would be great for sure.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?