Question about upgrading package ships vs standalone.

Ken Scrannage

Space Marshal
Nov 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Swooplander
I plan on buying 2x $1100 ship packages so I can LTI all the ships I buy during the anniversary sale and beyond. The first package should be used up by the end of the sale (Can my account even have 2 of the same package?)
Is there any other disadvantage to upgrading package ships over standalone besides the whole "can't melt just one" issue?

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
sounds like you understand. I would be totally surprised if you could not own two identical packages.. I'm sure that some of the people trying to run grey market businesses have bought multiple packages and melted them... I find the biggest downside is that you can not gift a single ship from the package..

Reactions: Ken Scrannage

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I plan on buying 2x $1100 ship packages so I can LTI all the ships I buy during the anniversary sale and beyond. The first package should be used up by the end of the sale (Can my account even have 2 of the same package?)
Is there any other disadvantage to upgrading package ships over standalone besides the whole "can't melt just one" issue?
If i was you i would wait until after you buy your CCUs during the aniversary sale make sure to choose ships that are always available such as the aquilla, andromeda, so on so forth. My other suggestion is buy a LTI tokens(Best if you want alot of ships would be the NOX 5 pack) Its much cheaper and each nox will increase in price giving you a huge boost. Warbond edition would be best for the Nox 5 pack.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
sounds like you understand. I would be totally surprised if you could not own two identical packages.. I'm sure that some of the people trying to run grey market businesses have bought multiple packages and melted them... I find the biggest downside is that you can not gift a single ship from the package..
You can own as many packages as you like. Ive had like 5 Nox 2 packs at a time. Pretty much you gotta pick the best upgrade routes from there Packages like the Nox 5 pack are great if you plan to keep all the ships. Other than that just get the singles if you just need tokens.

Forgot your password?