Question Regarding the MISC Reliant

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
So following all the hype for the MISC Reliant, I felt compelled to check it out. As far as the Kore is concerned, I'm kinda meh with it (personally, I'm jonesin to get my hands on the Argo). Don't get me wrong, the concept of it is cool. I like the multi-stage ship idea and would like to see more like it. What did catch my eye though, was the Tana. The super cool fighter version. But of course, I missed the concept sale and gotta wait for the full release. And now we approach my problem; Will the Reliant Tana ACTUALLY be available when the Reliant is released? Or is it gonna be available only on special occasions like the Sabre, Freelancer MIS, and Super Hornet?

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I mean available to purchase, similar to the Freelancer variants. So, more along the lines of maybe "hanger ready"

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Ahh. So it would probably be a good idea to just pick up a Kore and then upgrade to one of the variants during a sale.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Ahh. So it would probably be a good idea to just pick up a Kore and then upgrade to one of the variants during a sale.
Or pick up an extra Argo and upgrade it to a Tana to get the LTI. I had one and melted it and am somewhat regretting it now. Seems someone is always in need of a ride and, for fighter size, there are limited options for space taxi.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?