Rayezilla's Introduction

Rayezilla

Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Raye
Hey guys, Ray here. I am finally getting into the Star Cit hype. I have purchased a cutlass black. The last time I got heavily involved in a game's hype was Mechwarrior online, where I created cReddit Merc Corp. This time I think I'll join you guys rather than make my own org.

Some things I've done:
1. I have played EVE on or off for about 3 years, I lived in a wormhole and had 2 t3 cruisers. I posted for TheMittani.com on the MWO section and a few other places, but I'm not affiliated with the Goons.
2. I led cReddit to a peak of 800 members. Good times.
3. I am an IT professional and know a lot about fixing up computers and making custom builds. Feel free to drop me a line.
4. I've played nearly every MMO on the market, starting with beta Everquest when I was 12 years old.
5. Successfully quit smoking with an ecig. I use a veritas clone with an ipv50w regulated mod.

Looking forward to getting into Star Cit and getting everything rolling.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Rayezilla

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I knew the name looked familiar!

Had some good drops with cReddit. FWLM man myself, but I won't hold it against you!

And you have a Cutlass, the best ship in the game! Best recruit this year. So far.

cmopatrick

Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
cmopatrick
welcome... welcome... step into the parlor, my precious... (shhh) ... er, no... I mean, my friend... yes, yes, that's it... my preciou... darn, did it again...

well, welcome anyway! :p

Reactions: Sethiol

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! If you weren't strange when you got here just pay attention and learn, we are professionally weird and proud of it!

Forgot your password?