Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Officer Record

Name: Corwin (First name unknown)

Security Clearance: Delta 2

Biography

As a trainee, had much practice in the Artemis Division capital ship training simulator. He flunked out of the actual flight training more than once, so they left him with access to the simulation room and the mess hall only. One night, feeling peculiarly mischievous, he and some of his "friends" stormed the bridge of the Idris class corvette and proceeded to destroy a whole enemy fleet by accident. He was then sent off to command school where his prowess in yelling at engineering and weapons was noted and his understanding of "Advanced Aurora Fleet Tactics" became revered as mediocre at best.

They then put him in charge of a small Constellation class vessel to test his ability in actual combat, where he repeatedly insisted that helm "had the parking break on". After complete and utter failure in actual combat, he was once again restricted to the mess hall and simulation room, but this time with a flashy Captain's badge and a 3 man team to run training on the simulation program.
Commanders Notes:

A damn fine accidental captain, but when knowingly in charge, becomes delusional. Never let him near a ship of any kind.

Medical Report

Blood type: AB

Height: 5'6''

Sex: Male

Sobriety: Yes

Fitness Grade: D-

Mental Fitness: B

Citations:

Delusional

Smiley faces were given out on his action report after "acquiring" an Idris and decimating a fleet.

Frowny faces were given on all subsequent and prior flights

Disciplinary Notes

Restricted to Mess Hall and Simulation room after the hijacking of the Idris.

Required to have weekly psych exams after shooting a subordinate's foot claiming it was a Vanduul spy.

Was given the Dunce Hat of Shame after failing to follow protocol on proper Turkey Dropping technique.

Reactions: RoyElliot

Fish Evans

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Fish Evans
Welcome Corwin. I have some pills here that may help with your delusional tendancys, althougth they do have the side effect of makeing your left ear glow green.

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Good to have you aboard sailor. I will wrangle up the first batch victi--- I mean recruits for you promptly.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Green ears are no problem! Why, once, I hallucinated that my whole body was glowing hot pink! I ran out onto the landing strip on Tera and acted like those wavy guys with the light up cones, only using my arms. I was promptly tackled by security and hauled away back to my room in the happy station for happy people. Even though they had their giant bunny let me out, they still insist that I escaped. They just don't want to take credit for my helpful acts!

As for a new batch of recruits, I'm excited! Are any of them robots? Robots are cool.

Forgot your password?