Reporting for meat shield duty.

Feb 2, 2016
RSI Handle
CrypsisPvP
Last thing I remember was traveling into a C4 wormhole from the New Eden galaxy. I woke up with my pants down in a space station I've never heard of before. With what I hope isn't permanent marker of a quote on my ass that reads:
"What happens in Port Olistar,
stays in Port Olistar"​
Password: 231110-050413​
Apparently I crashed my Hound in an asteroid belt named Yela. On the bright side I somehow managed to win an Aurora LN in a game of strip poker. She said I should stick around. So I think I will.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Just be glad it wasn't a tattoo.

Reactions: Devil Doge

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Welcome! I will be your personal medic, or laugh at your death and post video. Depending on your skill.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Fear not fellow Noob, you have landed at the best squardon, TEST Squadron. Your meat shield will be appreciated, and enjoyed with BBQ sauce once charred with glorious cannon fire.

'Gimp

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
After sending waves and waves of my own men in their Auroras to burn up and blot out the sun, I will be needing new men to finish the job! Welcome and goodbye. Your sacrifice will surely be forgotten as my statue is built from the remains of your ship.

Reactions: Crypsis.Predator

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
After sending waves and waves of my own men in their Auroras to burn up and blot out the sun, I will be needing new men to finish the job! Welcome and goodbye. Your sacrifice will surely be forgotten as my statue is built from the remains of your ship.
Under him every mission is a suicide mission!

Reactions: Crypsis.Predator
Forgot your password?