respect?

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
will you all still respect me if i spend 250 dollars on a barely sketched outline of a ship that fills a role that hasn't been developed in a game that doesn't yet exist requiring people and resources i don't have and can't predict how I'll acquire?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Oh? We're spending money on internet spaceships?

Good show! Get that man a drink!

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
This is TEST my friend, blowing money on things that we have no real reason to have is what we do. if anything we will respect you more.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
will you all still respect me if i spend 250 dollars on a barely sketched outline of a ship that fills a role that hasn't been developed in a game that doesn't yet exist requiring people and resources i don't have and can't predict how I'll acquire?
I've spent more money on imaginary internet spaceships, some of which are nothing more than a pretty painting thus far, than I have on my first car. I upgraded my Constellation to a Phoenix, just for the hot tub. I plan to buy more ships in the future. So long as you're not making choices that put you in bad financial situations (you still need to eat and pay for internet, for example) go nuts. You're in good company.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm just not sure how I'd ever fly it, if it takes 8 crew.
Hail in general org chat, "Hey guys! I need 7 crewers to help me fly this thing, and I pay in IPAs, lagers, and stouts!"

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hail in general org chat, "Hey guys! I need 7 crewers to help me fly this thing, and I pay in IPAs, lagers, and stouts!"
And that my friends is how the first TEST feud began, everyone trying to get free beer. So many bullets, so many bodies.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
250? Maybe. I have spent waaaaay more than that on a picture and drunken faith. As long as it wont put you in the poor house, why not.
that's amazing russian. Respect +20.

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I started the game thinking "why would any spend that much money on an internet ship?". But after playing the dogfighting module and hanging out in the forums, here and at SC, I've now spent around $1500 and have plans to buy several more multi crew ships.
I say "SPEND AWAY, FOR WE ARE ALL CRAZY HERE!!!!!"

Forgot your password?