Reverend Hakuga here, and I brought the beer.

Reverend Hakuga

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Reverend Hakuga
Hello!

I'm the new guy, Reverend Hakuga! Just wanted to say hello!

Where you from stranger?
Washington! Not the DC mind you. The other one, with less politicians and more greenery. Heheh..

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always been in love with first person space flight sims. Earlier in my life I dedicated some 250 hours to freelancer, before realizing that there were no other good FPS space games that allowed me to really show off my flight skill... so I waited, and waited. Then Star Citizen came along... and I think we can all agree, thank goodness for that!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP, Exploration, Trick Flying, Racing, you name it. There isn't something in this game that I -don't- look forward too. Also making videos for this game is pretty damn cool! I have posted a few of mine to reddit under the name "DrRocksos", which you might have seen! But probably not... ;_;

What was the first game you remember playing?
Crono Trigger for the SNES. My god that game blew my mind. You could do stuff in the "past" and have it effect the future. The design of that game was damn flawless. It holds up to this day.

What other games do you play?
League of Legends, but i'm only Diamond 5 :(

Picard or Kirk?

Reverend Hakuga

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Reverend Hakuga
...someone, not saying its the OP, by refusing to answer has triggered the default bad answer: Janeway.

Shame on you OP. Shame on you. But I'm not saying it was you.

How can you possibly choose! That's like asking "Would you like Chipotle, or In n Out?" ... both. Both of those things. I want all of those things. And now i'm hungry ;_;

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer