Road Trip!

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
So, the last two weeks I've been roadtripping around to a bunch of horse racetracks for work. I'm nearing the end of the journey, and I thought I'd share the craziness.

Any of you guys been on a cross country road trip?
Long drive.JPG

Reactions: Chairman Meow

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Just Indiana to the Grand Canyon for me. Although with a carload of friends, it could be fun.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I've done Seattle > San Fran twice (and drove back once) and Seattle > Vegas > Seattle. The drive to/from Vegas is boring for like 95% of the time. Luckily I was with some good friends, and had a phone-tape converter so we could listen to our music

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
I've made the "cross country"journey from east to west many times, also made it twice from south to north. And everytime it only took me one day, by car.

But it was across France so that may explain it.
Impressive road trip, I wish I could do it too!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Only half of one, California to Texas. I'd love to complete the journey someday. That 4 days was one of the best vacations I ever took.

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Sarasota, FL -> Minneapolis, MN. I'd love to go coast to coast sometime though. See anything neat yet? :D
The Rockies are pretty awesome. I've been driving a '98 Ford ambulance(retired) with 265k miles on it, and it didn't really like going up a 7% grade so much...

There were some really nice views in Utah and Nevada. lots of cool rock formations and cliffs and stuff.

Vegas is an experience, I got a nice blurry washed out picture of the Las Vegas sign.

I wish there was more free time to check out some of the cool things we've driven past, I suppose I'll just have to take another road trip later just for fun.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I have gone south and east.
MN to TX
MN to DC

Someday I would love to go west. Nort... not going to happen.

Forgot your password?