Roadmap shows 3.9 90% complete

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I just had 3 30k errors in 30 minutes, they must be working on something, till the next patch comes out I am done with this patch, I am getting far to many disconnects lately, sometimes 4-6 a day.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Ah yes, I cant wait to test the prison system.... this will be a whole new level of aggravation I fear lol. Wait till someone finds out they can cause innocent players to be sent to prison and waste hours of their game time, a whole new level griefing is about to be born!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ah yes, I cant wait to test the prison system.... this will be a whole new level of aggravation I fear lol. Wait till someone finds out they can cause innocent players to be sent to prison and waste hours of their game time, a whole new level griefing is about to be born!
Sounds like a good plan.

• o7
Reactions: Phil and Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So we're not getting restricted area rework before 4.0. I guess the hot model prison wear will be in 3.9.1 or 3.9.2!

Reactions: Phil and Bambooza

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm not excited about this patch the way I usually am, probably because the prison gameplay doesn't interest me. I hope they spice it up with some surprises. Seems to me they could do something like release the X1 gav bikes without prior notice and kill any objections over the ho-hum patch value.

Reactions: Phil

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
For me, could care less about a prison system, this could have been added way down the road in some DLC or something, I don't see it as integral part of the game outside of penalizing griefers. The survival aspect with the food, again as long as its not to tedious I don't care, I think for buff's and stuff food is always a welcome choice but to make it mandatory or you die kind of thing, again could have been added in DLC down the road. I would have rather seen other professions and more key features to the end product being added, this only delays that imo.

just seems to me its a two steps forward one step back, sometimes two steps back with this game, we get a patch and add some stuff, some gets pushed down the line or just removed indefinitely, then they add stuff we weren't even aware they were going to add a few years ago and extends the game further out.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'm not excited about this patch the way I usually am, probably because the prison gameplay doesn't interest me. I hope they spice it up with some surprises. Seems to me they could do something like release the X1 gav bikes without prior notice and kill any objections over the ho-hum patch value.
For me, could care less about a prison system, this could have been added way down the road in some DLC or something, I don't see it as integral part of the game outside of penalizing griefers. The survival aspect with the food, again as long as its not to tedious I don't care, I think for buff's and stuff food is always a welcome choice but to make it mandatory or you die kind of thing, again could have been added in DLC down the road. I would have rather seen other professions and more key features to the end product being added, this only delays that imo.

just seems to me its a two steps forward one step back, sometimes two steps back with this game, we get a patch and add some stuff, some gets pushed down the line or just removed indefinitely, then they add stuff we weren't even aware they were going to add a few years ago and extends the game further out.
I agree both of these features are not exciting gameplay loops but they are also core features that will take a long time to tweek until they are working correctly.

Reactions: Radegast74

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm excited with the patch as it's supposed to bring pretty decent steps in stability and making the servers run better. I'd be happy with "Stable 3.8".

Prison will be interesting though.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?