Roleplaying in The Division

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
I'm interested in seeing what it's like someday.

What kind of roleplay? I'm not entirely sure what is meant by that or how it would related to The Division.

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
I'm interested in seeing what it's like someday.

What kind of roleplay? I'm not entirely sure what is meant by that or how it would related to The Division.
Sorry, we aren't roleplaying for real. More like troll-playing amirite. But in seriousness this is just me derping around in case that's unclear from the grenade I dropped

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Sorry, we aren't roleplaying for real. More like troll-playing amirite. But in seriousness this is just me derping around in case that's unclear from the grenade I dropped

Haha ya I knew from the video this was sarcasm at its best :P I cant fricken wait another 7 days this is driving me nutz!

Crake

Admiral
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Crakez
Episode 2 is a long one, the adventures of Denim Sniper and Bowl Cut. We decided it was time to make PvP cool and also be really annoying.

I'm lazy and bad at highlighting so feel free to skip around, there are some pretty golden moments in there

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Episode 2 is a long one, the adventures of Denim Sniper and Bowl Cut. We decided it was time to make PvP cool and also be really annoying.

I'm lazy and bad at highlighting so feel free to skip around, there are some pretty golden moments in there
I got about 30 seconds in and killed it because of that voice. Bad enough when I run into voices like that in games without me going and subjecting myself to them.

Forgot your password?