RSI Flair December 2016- January 2018

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I've got a copy of every piece of flair during this time from the Imperator level. Looking to trade them for other pieces of flair from other dates I've missed out on. Not looking for cash, just a trade from other months before and after the dates of the title.

Here's a list of what I got:

Last edited:
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@Grimbli , I've always wanted my own Big Benny's, but unfortunately for me, when it became a subscriber reward I wasn't in a place that I could've afforded to be a subscriber. I'm not sure if I have anything that you would want in trade for it that can't be purchased from the subscribers extras since I've only been a subscriber myself for the past year. If you can think of anything, I'll see what I can do though my friend. :)

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
@Grimbli , I've always wanted my own Big Benny's, but unfortunately for me, when it became a subscriber reward I wasn't in a place that I could've afforded to be a subscriber. I'm not sure if I have anything that you would want in trade for it that can't be purchased from the subscribers extras since I've only been a subscriber myself for the past year. If you can think of anything, I'll see what I can do though my friend. :slight_smile:
That big bennys is worth about 25-50 dollars on the grey market btw so....

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?