Russia has one, the US needs one too! Texas needs you. I need you.

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Keep that shit and use it for TEST's sake. One question, will a 300i fit? If yes, I know how I'm gonna dock.....

Reactions: Blind Owl

thedeadlybutter

Vice Admiral
Dec 2, 2014
RSI Handle
thedeadlybutters
We need to think WW2 bomber command.
1. Big ships stayed as close together as possible and formed interlocking fields of fire with their guns.
2. They stayed in complex formations that took considerable flying skill and discipline to maintain, often for 8 hours or more.
3. Fighters were organized in squadrons of 12 aircraft divided into 4 flights, further divided into 2-ship elements, the lead and the wingman.
We won't have 1000 heavy bombers, but we will have cargo and capital ships to protect, and they should probably fly in large groups to maximize profit and protection. We have a few big ships we can fly now, and we should practice with them. Mostly logistical stuff, like rendezvous points, formations and synchronizing quantum jumps. Fighters need to organize and train together, practicing attacking and defending the larger ships. We probably have 18 months or more to prepare...or we could just run into crap.
I have a Connie, a 'Tali, 2 Freelancers(DUR&MIS), and a bunch of fighters including a Vanguard Warden and a Sabre, that I will need to crew, and therefore I volunteer to fill positions on any ship where I am needed. I am a terrible gunner(need practice), a decent pilot and I don't think the engineer spot will be that difficult as long as we're not running back and forth between the engineer's station and a gun.
or we could just pew pew everything in sight with all of our guns, I think the Jav is pretty good at that

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Voting UEES (or whatever) Austin, Hell's Gate, or Lake Travis. I'll serve on a Texas boat, since I'm living in Dallas right now!
See originally I was going to go with the USS Iowa out of respect for the Iowa Class Battleships, but this is a lowly destroyer, the Indianapolis is more fitting or really any city name since that's how they named them back in the last great war.

Reactions: Hypoxic Tester

Hypoxic Tester

Rear Admiral
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Stryker3925
Got moved from TX to MD... Man I want to go back to TX, this place is crazy. With that being said, I would be willing to serve when available for a TX boat.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Will support as Deemer pilot or Anti-Fighter Corvette in hilarious battles to soon become legend in SC drinking buckets of tear based alcohol.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?