S̶p̶a̶c̶e̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶V̶a̶n̶d̶u̶u̶l̶ Hi.

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
H̶i̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶S̶/̶R̶/̶F̶ ̶V̶a̶n̶d̶u̶u̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶?̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶/̶W̶/̶F̶ ̶H̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

Sorry, wrong forum. I am a bad pilot ready to ruin all races with my buggy-as-hell Cutlass. Invite for terribleness.

Also propaganda works on me far too well for my liking. So thanks for the video this week.

Reactions: Lienna

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
just met you on RSI chat

welcome again :D

Reactions: Vicereine

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
We always welcome new people who like to ram vanduul! Perhaps we should be more specific about that...

Welcome to Test! Always good to have more self-confessed bad pilots, you'll fit right in!

Reactions: Vicereine

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Go towards the light... the fridge door is open, and I need you to get me another beer. Welcome to TEST!

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
I would like to think I am a bad pilot but at the moment my ship is doing much of the heavy lifting in this department. Last night Ashi and I did a race and the Cutlass bugged the track into a bumper cars and death race. I am sure the quality of destruction held to TEST standards. In made it through two entire rings. Great success.

Forgot your password?