S.S.S. Week 6 | 8/2/2014 | (YES ITS STILL HAPPENING! :P)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
S.S.S. Week 6 | 8/2/2014 |
Hey Testies.
Munken unfortunately is in the army so he won't be able to fully organize the S.S.S. so that means you get the second worst organizer for our weekly gaming jams.

This week we are playing Star Conflict! (And yes I have no clue what this game is about :p) But go download it HERE

What time?
The event starts | 14:00 EST | 19:00 GMT |
We will start of with some weekly notices as usual and then we can get straight to playing the game! If you come early feel free to grab a beer and chat with the rest of the org :)

Teamspeak? (Download Link)
Teamspeak is a voice communication program like Skype. It is free, so you can spend all your money on Auroras.
Server address: testoutfit.info (no password)
We require you to use Push-to-talk.

I’m new, what is SSS?
Head on over to our forum thread about SSS. (Work in Progress)

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Also if someone is very savvy with Star Conflict I'd appreciate some help organizing fun things to do :) (like races, etc.) :P

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
NOOOO

i downloaded warframe and war thunder to be prepared :P

ok, starting steam again :)

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
We will probably want to make a corp in game and then group up through party invites after that. No races or anything can be organized really, it has a multiplayer lobby system like halo. Actually Im pretty sure I started a Test squadron in Star Conflict like waaaay long ago with Test Bot and then did nothing with it.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I may have to work and will most likely not make it :(. I will know tomorrow morning if I am.

Inuichi

Space Marshal
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Inuichi
Out of curiosity, what happened to this being Warframe weekend? Thought that had been announced as the game earlier.

SeungRyul

Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Out of curiosity, what happened to this being Warframe weekend? Thought that had been announced as the game earlier.
Ahh it was initially Warframe but people seemed to like Star Conflict so thats where we are atm :) We will prolly do that next weekend.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I just downloaded, and hopped on (using my War Thunder account: zeddie) and checked it out a bit... played 1 mission of PvE...

pretty much War Thunder with 6DF and in space...

One little fun thing I've noticed, they have the Black/Yellow circle TEST emblem! (and they give you 100 galactic standards, their real money conversion currency, in the beginning, which is what the emblems cost) but I didn't buy it because I saw the Canadian one and bought that instead... only LATER have I found the TEST one... sorry

also, I'd have to be absent from this week's SSS as I won't be home on Saturday =(

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
What faction are we playing? I'm Jericho.

I last played this game almost exactly a year ago. Just ran a mission to get my feet wet again, and spent some of my stored in-game currency to upgrade my starter ships.

D

DominationAgenda

Just a friendly reminder that the SSS will start in 2 hours from now on!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
How did this week's SSS turn out? I was busy all day looking at dogs to adopt :)

Forgot your password?