Saber Raven Code Giveaway starts Friday June 1

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Just to give everyone a heads up and I'll be posting it on Discord too but I'm going to put a thread up next Friday for a Saber Raven Code Giveaway. it'll last for 3-4 weeks I'm not entirely sure yet. And all you'll have to do is post in the thread and that will be your entry.

So be on the lookout. Montoya will of course do the boring part of a video drawing because he does boring org stuff. And we love him for it.

p.s. while I can't stop people from entering I will ask that people with a Raven already not enter to give people that don't have one a chance.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Just to give everyone a heads up and I'll be posting it on Discord too but I'm going to put a thread up next Friday for a Saber Raven Code Giveaway. it'll last for 3-4 weeks I'm not entirely sure yet. And all you'll have to do is post in the thread and that will be your entry.

So be on the lookout. Montoya will of course do the boring part of a video drawing because he does boring org stuff. And we love him for it.

p.s. while I can't stop people from entering I will ask that people with a Raven already not enter to give people that don't have one a chance.
You should make it a contest! Like, you have to submit a joke or something...preferably, NO sexual references & NO swear words, when was the last time you heard a funny totally clean joke?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You should make it a contest! Like, you have to submit a joke or something...preferably, NO sexual references & NO swear words, when was the last time you heard a funny totally clean joke?
I did something like that once before a long time ago with random funny pictures but some people wouldn'tt use google for some reason. Terrible stuff. I retroactively blame that volcano in Hawaii.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

I fully support your amazing generosity @Black Sunder & I thank you in advance for the possible opportunity.

Forgot your password?