Salutations!

Nematoad

Ensign
Nov 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Nematoad
Hi TEST Squadron!

I'm Nematoad, happy to be here!

I'm 27 years old, from a small town in northeast Tennessee. I moved out to Denver about 2.5 years ago and I've been loving every minute of it.

I'm really excited to get in to Star Citizen. A friend introduced me to TEST, and this seems like a place I'll fit in to and (hopefully) enrich.
Where you from stranger?
The mountains of northeast Tennessee. Currently residing in Denver, CO.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The concept of the whole thing! The ships, authentic physics, full FPS engine, open universe with a detailed economy...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I purchased the Freelancer game package, so... I can't wait to fly it through the verse!

I'm really looking forward to living out my Firefly fantasies, like exploring deep space or doing a long haul cargo mission with a multi crewed ship. I also want to become a great pilot, in the larger ships and in a fighter.

What I'm most excited about is... making good friendships and having a great time.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Jazz Jackrabbit and Wolfenstein 3D for MS DOS were the very first games I played... Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 were the first games I LOVED.

What other games do you play?
I play Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone pretty regularly... I also enjoy RPGs like the Shadowrun: Hong Kong and Pillars of Eternity. Occasionally I will play FTL, Orcs Must Die (1 and 2), Civilization V, Wildstar when I'm feeling an mmo, Kerbal Space Program, Cities Skylines, etc etc...

Really excited to get in to Fallout 4!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I have a friend who is an member! I trust my friend, and the org page on the RSI website was hilarious.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard!

Last edited by a moderator:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Fallout 4 is great, but warn your friends and family not to expect contact from you for a couple of days.

Forgot your password?