SAR Avenger or stroke?

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Today's Sneak Peek on around the verse featured the functionality of the Tali's escape pods. At the end one was picked up by what looked to be an Avenger with bottom cargo doors. WTF? Variant or just something for the short video?

Reactions: Reptar Khan

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
It's a pre-vis. I don't know what they actually have plans for regarding the Avenger. Pre-vis videos tend to take already-existing assets to help visualize what you're trying to create.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I was hoping for a tractor beam...
Tractor beam could be internally placed. Thats the only way I could think it would work. If it was external it would have only pulled the pod to its hull not inside.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Yes, would you be interested in joining our TEST Hutt Slavery Division (aka TEST PALS aka TEST Crimebrella aka TEST BlackFlag)
:D
"I want to catch them all!"
-Famous sentient species slaver / pit fight boss Ash Ketchem
It's now called the slave o'mat!

Reactions: Reptar Khan

sporespawn

Vice Admiral
Dec 13, 2014
RSI Handle
sporesp4wn
The downside to using an Avenger for SAR would probably be its limited patient capacity. It would probably need to work with a larger ship to be effective.

A Cutlass or larger would be far more efficient.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
The downside to using an Avenger for SAR would probably be its limited patient capacity. It would probably need to work with a larger ship to be effective.

Who cares the Avenger is an average american Loud, obnoxious and fat xD

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

An Avenger SAR would be more like a helicopter medivac. You pick up the patient, stabilize them, and get them back to more sophisticated medical care.

Forgot your password?