SC Alpha 2.0 Keybinds

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Since solarfly has not updates his layouts yet for 2.0, and all of the XML mapping software for SC has also not been released yet, I threw this together for myself to help me keep track of stuff and to program my HOTAS software. The spreadsheet shows every bindable function in-game, as well as ones not in-game but have an xml mapping name. It also shows the default in-game and xml file keybinds, and also shows which xml mapping names are specific to the keyboard/mouse and joystick, and which are universal. Figured some of you guys might benefit from this:

...and the non-embedded link:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o0RTPvRH1lztKk3PRwaxqOwEzH_iNr9bVYH0YYOJt_M/edit?usp=sharing

solarfly

Lieutenant
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
solarfly73
Since solarfly has not updates his layouts yet for 2.0, and all of the XML mapping software for SC has also not been released yet, I threw this together for myself to help me keep track of stuff and to program my HOTAS software. The spreadsheet shows every bindable function in-game, as well as ones not in-game but have an xml mapping name. It also shows the default in-game and xml file keybinds, and also shows which xml mapping names are specific to the keyboard/mouse and joystick, and which are universal. Figured some of you guys might benefit from this:

...and the non-embedded link:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o0RTPvRH1lztKk3PRwaxqOwEzH_iNr9bVYH0YYOJt_M/edit?usp=sharing
LIES! :) Complete and tested profile overhaul for 2.0 for all of you awesome pilots out there! "Has not updated his keybindings", actually while you wrote this I have worked about 5 hours a day for the last week to get everything overhauled. This one was a big effort. I really hope you guys like it and let me know if you find bugs.

Download: http://3dpipeline.net/

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
LIES! :) Complete and tested profile overhaul for 2.0 for all of you awesome pilots out there! "Has not updated his keybindings", actually while you wrote this I have worked about 5 hours a day for the last week to get everything overhauled. This one was a big effort. I really hope you guys like it and let me know if you find bugs.
Just because I'm skeptical, and because I know that the real solarfly's RSI handle is just "solarfly", and not "solarfly73", I'm hesitant to respond to you. In the off chance it is you though (or at least the real you is looking!), awesome work on the 2.0 update! Yeah, I had assumed and partially known you were cranking away at a 2.0 profile. "Since solarfly has not update[d] his layouts yet for 2.0" was not meant to say you've gone off the deep end, it was meant to say, "here, take this shit until solarfly's next beauty is released!"

Keep it up man, I've been using your base code and layouts since the beginning (my beginning with SC, that is)!

solarfly

Lieutenant
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
solarfly73
Hey, that spreadsheet is super useful. Is there any way I could help keep the bindings up to date? I actually wanted to provide a list of the bindings for the profiles when I adjust them. Let me know how I can help.

Reactions: Zull Reicher

TexasSkulls

Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
Hey, that spreadsheet is super useful. Is there any way I could help keep the bindings up to date? I actually wanted to provide a list of the bindings for the profiles when I adjust them. Let me know how I can help.
I'll just give you edit access to it, and the full version at that. There's another tab that actually lists your profile's binds, etc.

Forgot your password?