MrBambooza

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

View attachment 24919
Thanks for posting this up here! I was waiting on this so I can arrange a little watch party with my friends.
But I'm not seeing the "CR announces SQ42 release by end of year" section. So, when's the keynote?
I'd guess it will be either in the first panel of "Shapin the Verse" as it's longer than anything else, or it's the closing ceremony, but do we have something more concrete on this?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I
Thanks for posting this up here! I was waiting on this so I can arrange a little watch party with my friends.
But I'm not seeing the "CR announces SQ42 release by end of year" section. So, when's the keynote?
I'd guess it will be either in the first panel of "Shapin the Verse" as it's longer than anything else, or it's the closing ceremony, but do we have something more concrete on this?
honestly don't know but this schedule if complete is very disappointing. I am just hopeful that they have hidden topics so not to spoil the surprise.

I do wonder how many will walk away from the project if this is all they have to show.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I

honestly don't know but this schedule if complete is very disappointing. I am just hopeful that they have hidden topics so not to spoil the surprise.

I do wonder how many will walk away from the project if this is all they have to show.
From my perspective, it looks like day 1 has something hidden between navigating the Verse & the end of the day as there is a 2 hour gap (5p-7p) longer than should be if the segments are in 1 hour intervals.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
From my perspective, it looks like day 1 has something hidden between navigating the Verse & the end of the day as there is a 2 hour gap (5p-7p) longer than should be if the segments are in 1 hour intervals.
Good spotting! I didn't notice that, could be the interesting bit!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?