SCUM TEST Server is Up!

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Took a lot of ammo. Spent hours gathering ammo and storing it in boxes on the roof. FYI you can't loot them. So it was a waste of time. But it was fun.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
The little things in this game that set it apart from other survival games are only obvious after you've played a while. You can't just find a gun with ammo and a scope. And if you find ammo for any of the semi auto's you'll also need to find magazines as well. You can't just mount a scope to a rifle, you need to first find a mount or rail to attach it to.

After playing for a few days I finally found a car battery to make lead out of to craft bullets, then I find bullets lol. I'm now carrying 3 pistols only one of which has a magazine. You can use them without a mag, but you'll have to reload after each shot. Really starting to like this game and want to see more. Can't wait for more updates and additions.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The little things in this game that set it apart from other survival games are only obvious after you've played a while. You can't just find a gun with ammo and a scope. And if you find ammo for any of the semi auto's you'll also need to find magazines as well. You can't just mount a scope to a rifle, you need to first find a mount or rail to attach it to.

After playing for a few days I finally found a car battery to make lead out of to craft bullets, then I find bullets lol. I'm now carrying 3 pistols only one of which has a magazine. You can use them without a mag, but you'll have to reload after each shot. Really starting to like this game and want to see more. Can't wait for more updates and additions.
Agreed I'm enjoying the game.

They definitely need to add more content. Once you establish yourself there is nothing to do. But generally, they're off to a great start.

My favorite part of the game is killing myself and starting over from scratch to try new ways to start the game. ;)

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
ok, i broke down and got the game. this is both single and multiplayer right? does the character progress (shit i build) go from the single player to the multiplayer or is it like two separate games? cause i'd like to figure stuff out before I try and look for any of you degenerates

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
ok, i broke down and got the game. this is both single and multiplayer right? does the character progress (shit i build) go from the single player to the multiplayer or is it like two separate games? cause i'd like to figure stuff out before I try and look for any of you degenerates
Yes it is both single and multiplayer. Single and multiplayer characters are separate and progression is NOT shared. Characters are unique to each server you play on so any progress on one character does not apply to others.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Also, CHARACTERS GET RESET OFTEN.

Don't get attached to your character. The devs are prioritizing new features over maintaining backwards compatibility.

Personally, I nuke my own toon every time I get too strong anyway. It's more fun that way IMO.

Just expect to start over a lot and you'll be fine, because the devs will have you starting over a lot.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
i ate a bunch of raw puppet flesh and cleaned my wounds with dirty rags....i don't see a happy future for this particular guy

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Jane, you ignorant slut...

I think in the spirit of cooperation, we should set up a Central stash for fellow TESTies to access. We could keep meat and some other essentials in there and share them when needed. Lets coombayah this motherfucker, gents! The guards are the REAL enemy!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
To celebrate Scum selling 1 million copies they've given players to opportunity to get a golden .50 cal Desert Eagle Pistol in game until September 25th. All you got to do to get it is hop in the game and take a shit, you'll find it at your feet afterwards. How you hide a gun that big up your ass is beyond me, but I guess it is a prison survival game...

https://www.pcgamer.com/scum-sells-over-1-million-units-in-less-than-a-month-celebrates-with-golden-handgun/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

Reactions: Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
When you die you lose it I'm guessing?

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I guess until the 25th you can just shit them out when you don't have one... Haven't died yet to test it out. I had to search reddit to find out how to get it in the first place... Still trying to shit out the magazine to go with it.

Reactions: Xist

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I guess until the 25th you can just shit them out when you don't have one... Haven't died yet to test it out. I had to search reddit to find out how to get it in the first place... Still trying to shit out the magazine to go with it.
That was my next question, where is the magazine!??

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Did you make sure to bring your nintendo switch. After all hiding in a house is dull might as well make the best of it while the zombies linger outside.

Forgot your password?