Section 31

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Thanks for sharing. Never heard of Section 31. Definitely doesn’t seem to have the same vibe as any other Star Trek show I’ve seen, but then again it’s hard to tell from a trailer. Looks to be a spinoff from Star Trek Discovery which I found to be meh. Hope it’s good.

Reactions: Sky Captain

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I always love to see spec ops depictions. Let’s hope they are realistic and imaginative here.

In SW ffgRPG, I have a couple spec ops characters. That genre lends itself extremely well to spec ops because SWffg offers a host of gear specifically for that use. Yet, you’ll virtually never see gaming tables making use of all that cool stuff. Would be great to see ST make use of it.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The trailer does not bode well for the film 1 minute 46 seconds of pretty much nothing.

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Its a 'wait and see' release for me. I'm not a huge fan of the Georgiou character from Discovery, but I find the Section 31 special ops idea intriguing as a tool to take the Star Trek model in a different direction. We'll see how it pans out. I'm mostly satisfied with 'Strange New Worlds' as a 'classic' reboot in the interim.

Reactions: NomadicHavoc
Forgot your password?