Selling Account? Starter + Banu Merchantman

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Hello, Everyone!

Some of you may remember me, other's may not, I haven't been a member of TEST for too long and I haven't been as active as I would have liked to
be which brings me to my next point. Due to some changes in my work/schedule I am at a financial deficit and simply don't have the time to play
as actively as I thought I would. I love Star Citizen and I want to continue to watch it's progress and see it grow as a game but right now other
thing's in my life need to take priority, I have family I need to take care of and provide for and that needs to be a main priority in my life right now.

TLDR; Which brings me to the point of this post.

I am interested in selling my Star Citizen account, I haven't ever sold anything to anyone before so I was hoping someone from the community
might be willing to give me advice on this. (I don't even know if selling my account is technically allowed.)

My account is a couple month's old, It has a Starter Pack Aurora and a Banu Merchantman neither are transferrable.
I'm hoping to get at least $225 out of the sale but I am open to negotiating that price.

I hope everyone is staying safe during these hard times and I hope that I can rejoin the community in the verse when my situation isn't so dire.
I really appreciate the love and support I've seen within the community already and hope to stay a part of the community!

Knucklesdeep

Grand Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Knucklesdeep
Selling a ship CIG will look away but selling an account is a violation of the TOS for SC and there as been accounts band for it. With that being sed, If you are looking to sell an account you will need to ether find a friend that you trust to sell it to or find a SC black market seller with a very very very good rep on reddit. Be advesed of the risk and dont get scammed.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Sorry to see you in trouble @Man-0 , i remember your many (many) questions on the discord ;) and your hype about the BMM.

I hope things will get better for you :like:
Also as @Knucklesdeep pointed, selling an account might be tricky. But selling non giftable ships is also a problem, because you end up with store credit you still have to resell after.

Maybe a solution : melt everything, buy a token (LTI or 10 years) from RSI so it is giftable, next time one is available, and with the store credit, upgrade to something that people are interested in (like @Lukiferrex did sometime ago).

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Sorry to see you in trouble @Man-0 , i remember your many (many) questions on the discord ;) and your hype about the BMM.

Also as @Knucklesdeep pointed, selling an account might be tricky. But selling non giftable ships is also a problem, because you end up with store credit you still have to resell after.

Maybe a solution : melt everything, buy a token (LTI or 10 years) from RSI so it is giftable, next time one is available, and with the store credit, upgrade to something that people are interested in (like @Lukiferrex did sometime ago).
I second this motion or sell as credits so that in the future you will have the option to rebuy your bmm and starter pack. to sell as credit melt your stuff down and buy the cheapest starter ship you can with real cash. from there use your credits to upgrade it to the most expensive ship you can. make sure you do your math correct also the aniversary sale will be here soon where you could upgrade to alot more options.

Reactions: Man-0

Cromwell

Admiral
May 11, 2020
RSI Handle
Cromwell_Whitt

This is solid advice. The anniversary sale is around the corner. There will be some ships that people are interested in. Cromwell

Forgot your password?