Selling Consolidated Outland Pioneer

SteakOfWar

Grand Admiral
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
bbqreaper
I have run into financial hardship due to medical bills and need cash, so I am offering up my Pioneer to anyone interested in buying it off of me.

It has 60 month insurance
It comes with the UEE Land Claim License Estate Parcel as well as outpost construction material

While I would love to be the nice guy and offer some sort of testie discount, I need the full 750 that the ship is worth. Sorry. I have never sold a ship so I am not really sure how we would go about doing this in a safe and secure manner, so feel free to give advice folks.

Hit me up on discord if interested. SteakOfWar #8293. I will also watch this thread and respond when I can.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I want to point out that you can reach out to CIG support, inform them of the hardship, and they will nearly 100% of the time grant a full refund. This may be better for you if you are worried about selling on the grey market. It takes about 2 weeks and we have a couple testies that have done this that I am sure could help you out with the process. It ain't hard.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I want to point out that you can reach out to CIG support, inform them of the hardship, and they will nearly 100% of the time grant a full refund. This may be better for you if you are worried about selling on the grey market. It takes about 2 weeks and we have a couple testies that have done this that I am sure could help you out with the process. It ain't hard.
They might also let you buy it back whenever you get your financial situation sorted out...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Thank you all for the well wishes and for the idea of going to CIG. I will do that. I will attempt to remember to update you guys on what transpires. I am terrible when it comes to forums lol.
I'm glad you found some direction hopefully you can get back up on your feet and get back in. You can always ask one of our guys if we have a spare pioneer i beleive a few do.

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?