[Selling] The Unmelt System is a Boon. (Unmelted ships can be gifted.)

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hello.

It appears that if you purchase an unmelted ship with fresh money (not Store Credit), it can be gifted.

So, I'm going to sound out fellow TESTies if they are interested in picking up some nice toys. The following is available in my Unmelt List:

• Drake Caterpillar LTI (Standalone) (Unmelt: $225; Asking: $280)
  • Digital Freelancer LTI (Package) #1 (Unmelt: $110; Asking: $140)
  • Digital Freelancer LTI (Package) #2 (Unmelt: $110; Asking: $150)
  • Hull B LTI (Standalone) (Unmelt: $90; Asking: $110)
  • Origin Jumpworks 300i LTI (Standalone) (Unmelt: $55, Asking: $65)
  • Origin Jumpworks 325a LTI (Standalone) (Unmelt: $70, Asking: $85)
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #1 (Unmelt: $25; Asking: $35)
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #2 (Unmelt: $25; Asking: $35)
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #3 (Unmelt: $25; Asking: $35)
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #4 (Unmelt: $25; Asking: $35)
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #5 (Unmelt: $25; Asking: $35)
  • Mercenary LTI (Package) (Unmelt: $40; Asking: $55)
  • Digital Bounty Hunter LTI (Package) (Unmelt: $60; Asking: $75)
  • Digital Pirate LTI (Package) (Unmelt: $110; Asking: $150)
  • Digital Colonel LTI (Package) #1 (Unmelt: $110; Asking: $150)
  • Digital Colonel LTI (Package) #2 (Unmelt: $110; Asking: $150)
If you are interested in picking up one of these packages, post a message here. I'll update this list in a moment to include the unmelt prices, as well as what I'll be asking for - this is before PayPal fees involved with the invoicing process. To figure out how much you may actually be paying, I suggest checking out this PayPal Fee calculator.

The basic purchasing procedure is the same as what you find at the Star Citizen Trades subreddit: Buyer and seller must have Verified PayPal accounts. The seller will send an invoice to the buyer, of which the buyer must render payment first before the seller can purchase the ship from the unmelt list, and in turn, gift the ship to the buyer. The use of a middleman is available, but will cost more in fees.

To begin the process, simply send me a PM.

I will not be doing any transfers outside of the proper methods - and I will only sell to established members of TEST Squadron. This list, and the items within, are not available from me at the Star Citizen Trades subreddit.

If you have any questions, ask away.
does the digital Colonel come with the box or usb drives or the physical goods that it was sold with ?
I ask, because otherwise, its worth much less, no ?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
does the digital Colonel come with the box or usb drives or the physical goods that it was sold with ?
I ask, because otherwise, its worth much less, no ?
The digital colonel comes with only digital goods. Besides, they locked in the physical packages last year because production is gearing up.

So there are not likely to be any buybacks of physical packages.

Forgot your password?