Selling Warhammer 40k figures.

jack

Admiral
Jun 21, 2018
RSI Handle
ninjaunicorn
Was doing some late spring cleaning and I came across a few "unopened" boxes of Warhammer 40k figures. In my current state I don't really care to own them so I would like to sell them. Sadly they are Tau so for all of you who hate xenoo scum you are out of luck.
If you choose to buy all of these shipping is on me, however if you only want one or two shipping is on you!
XV25 Stealth Battlesuits: $30 pretty much factory seal.
Fire Warriors Strike Team: $45 box has been opened and is bent up a bit, all parts are inside.
Tau Empire Codex: $35 brand new, one page has been dog eared
XV95 Ghostkeel Battlesuit: $40 (Price negotiable) This is the only thing I am selling that has been assembled. The suit has been put together and painted with Primer and 1-1.5 layers of paint. You can easily paint over it and should have no issues. I still have the box and other parts for it along with the drones which I did not build.
Warhammer 40,000 Citadel Essentials Set: $30 This set has hardly been used and is missing 1 paint at time of post. All paints should work just fine however if any issue arises with these I will gladly refund if you have proof.
Glue: $0
Total for all: $145 give or take.
I am much more active on Discord then the forums however I will try to check this often but please DM me on discord if you would like to buy any/ all of these.
Discord: ninjaunicorn#3238

Attachments

Forgot your password?