RSI Handle
Nightrider
Reactions: Beerjerker

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I own the HD598 and they're amazing. Very good company. Although I would recommend the Magni 2 Uber and Modi 2 Uber amp and control box, I've mistaken sounds in Netflix for people at my door or cars out front with that setup!

20160420_220242.png

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Thanks for these recommendations. I've been rather reluctant to gamble on buying another set that I didn't like. The headset I got I can barely stand wearing for half an hour. How would you guys say they would fit on an average adult male head? I seem to fit into baseball caps, but not headphones.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Thanks for these recommendations. I've been rather reluctant to gamble on buying another set that I didn't like. The headset I got I can barely stand wearing for half an hour. How would you guys say they would fit on an average adult male head? I seem to fit into baseball caps, but not headphones.
My head is pretty average and I have mine set to just a little pulled out. It fits perfectly and I can wear these all day without discomfort. They do get a little hot however.

Be warned, these are "Open Stage" headphones and you can hear the outside world as well as them hearing you. I have a fairly soundproof room, so it doesn't bother me. But if you're in a noisy area you will hear everything.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I personally own the black version of this headset
and have been very pleased with the mic quality and the headset itself.

SENNHEISER GAME ONE 2 x 3.5 mm (PC/Mac)
& 1 x 3.5 mm (Console) Connector Circumaural Gaming Headset
I own the HD598 and they're amazing. Very good company. Although I would recommend the Magni 2 Uber and Modi 2 Uber amp and control box, I've mistaken sounds in Netflix for people at my door or cars out front with that setup!

View attachment 2077
Thanks for your recommendations. Got a set in the mail today and they're very comfortable (though I see what you mean about them being warm) and really impressed with the sound so far. Thanks!

Reactions: Grimbli

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Enjoy Beerjerker ... glad I could help

Forgot your password?