ShadowPrime here with a new TV offer!

ShadowPrime

Ensign
Aug 5, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadowPrime13
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Michigan in the United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way. Just in case there were any discrepancies of which Earth I meant.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My dad, a cool guy that's into space sim games like Freelancer and Wing Commander, showed this Star Citizen thing to me a few months ago. I got set up with a nice ship and have been doing some single player sim stuff for a while now. It's neat.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm most looking forward to the first person combat and the exploration/roleplay aspect that I hope Star Citizen will support.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Wolfenstein 3D, on my dad's lap, when I was like three. Same with Ultimate Doom. So, naturally, I lean towards first person shooters in terms of what I'm comfortable with.

What other games do you play?
I play Garry's Mod a lot. Actually I probably play it too much, but I just love first person-based serious roleplay. None of that Dark RP shit. I like playing the role of a character that isn't me. I also play a handful of other games. Things like Crysis (Crysis 2 isn't a Crysis game, either, it's Call of Duty with nanosuits), any of the Red Faction games, all of the Half-life series, all of the Quake series, the STALKER games, and a lot more I won't bore you with listing.

Picard or Kirk?
Luke Skywalker

My RSI namething is shadowprime13, as well.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
offer accepted - what was it, again?

ShadowPrime

Ensign
Aug 5, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadowPrime13
offer accepted - what was it, again?
I'm selling a new piece of space-age technology. It's known as the Space Rag. It utilizes a firm synthetic fabric that has the capability of sucking liquids straight out of the air. No more will you have to worry about that pesky soda spilling all over your cockpit and getting inside your interior systems only to corrode the circuitry and disable your laser canons when you need them most. For now, with the low-low price of 9,999 UEC a month you can own your very own Space Rag! ComeswithalimitedwarrantyinsectorsapprovedbyShadowPrimeindustrieshaveaniceday.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Welcome ShadowPrime!

Your Dad joining us too? We need some Father & Son teams!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST!

but wait there is more!!!!

Here is a complementary beer for you to enjoy while we strap you to the Aurora-class guided missile.

Forgot your password?