Shard Collective

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I miss the Four Horsemen's entry actually. Furthermore, Aegis lineup by CIG really took up the Four Horsemen's color scheme in Retaliator and recently released Gladiator.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I DISAGREE AND THINK LESS OF YOU FOR HAVING A DIFFERING OPINION!

Not really, But I *AM* a larger fan of the redeemer than I am of the boomslang; something about having the cockpit sit lower than the main deck with such a sharp descent bothers me and the larger central bay says cargo, not troop transport.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
As I said before, they're both probably getting into the game. However, I would argue that neither of them is worth 250. They're cool, they're extremely practical, and they're just damn fun. But they don't make money. They're an element of small scale force-projection, to be used when boarding a larger ship, or dropping off marines in a contested station. They appear to have abysmal cargo, and despite having better armament than anything else in their size range, they are utterly eclipsed by the constellation, while at the same time costing 30 dollars more than the base model. You're paying more for something that will make you less money, take longer to do it, require more effort, and STILL not be as effective in a support role.

Reactions: CrashMan054

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Yeah, but it's fun. I'm personally looking forward to being the short bus driver for marine squads, it's something I've done in pretty much every game where "gunship" is an option; Planetside, Planetside 2, Battlefield 2 (with engineer-laden Blackhawks), and even BF4 in the boats.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Does anyone wish the Shard Collective ship (AX 114 http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptships/2014/rsi/shard_collective_01.jpg ) would have made it to the 'Verse?
So much yes. But TBH I wanted most of them in. Shoot, I wanted them all in :) The more ships the better! But alas, that was not possible :( Oh well, I think we will eventually get a decent amount of "community" assets in the PU, eventually. I have been working my butt off to learn CryEngine and all the programs in the pipeline, but I could never do what these guys do. It takes so much work. Those guys were all really talented. All of them. But yeah, the Boomslang was pretty damn sexy if I do say so myself.

SilentButDangerous

Rear Admiral
Oct 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SBDangerous
I hear Nicole D'Angelo has a post for Ben about what other ships from TNGS to bring to the verse. I'll try to find a link.

Reactions: CitizenDad

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
CR loved the Boomslang design. He said it was his favorite overall. He just liked the interior of the redeemer more betterer.

It's going to be in the game.

Forgot your password?