ship not spawning

ReaperDuster

Commander
Sep 28, 2019
RSI Handle
ReaperDuster
Hi guys im have a little problem with a ship, its the constellation andromeda. When i retrieve it from PO it tells me to go to a landing pad and the ship is not there, and when I do the arena (free flight) and try and fly the ship i get put into the Merlin. Need some advice

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Is this a new thing?
Do you have other ships that work?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I don't think you can fly the Connie in Arena Commander (maybe I'm mistaken).

Not getting your ship on the landing pad at Port Olisar definitely sounds like a problem. Maybe you need to put in a support ticket?

When do you normally play? I or anybody else in TEST could let you fly one of ours if you want...don't be afraid to jump into the TEST Discord and ask!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
In single player Free flight you can fly any ship you have or in private Free flight with friend/s, the pirate/vanduul swarm have limits on size ship you can use.

In free flight don't forget to chose ship you want to use and accept the change. then start free flight.
if Arena commander start acting strange return to first main menu then go back in to AC.
If that don't work and it still is behaving odd just restart the game.

And for your ship not spawning in PU on pad can be your network, server lag, some time it does this and walking out on the pad then leave it again then go back make it pop.
Can also be the server you're on is starting to go down, I always change server when it don't behave right until I get a server that is smooth.

Changing server you do buy change between US EU or AU,
Example: you're on EU and it is acting strange, then change to US let it load in don't have to do anything there. Then go back to main menu and chose EU again this usually put you in a new server.

🍻

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
If you have ships that work, and a particular ship does not, it sounds like a support ticket (account reset) is needed.. it happens.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh my butty is having lots of problems with his vanguard and freelancer not spawning and not usable in arena commander. Cant work it out tried deleting user folder etc, no dice.

Forgot your password?