Ship sales for feb and march

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hi folks,

Ive been on my honeymoon for the last few weeks and i still have a little while to go. I dont have reliable Internet access and i'm not really up to date with the ship sales so is anyone able to tell me if i missed anything in feb and if we know whats planned for march?

Thanks

Sintha

Neslie

Commander
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Neslie
Hi folks,

Ive been on my honeymoon for the last few weeks and i still have a little while to go. I dont have reliable Internet access and i'm not really up to date with the ship sales so is anyone able to tell me if i missed anything in feb and if we know whats planned for march?

Thanks

Sintha
This is the spirit of a true testie! In honeymoon but still wanna check on SC :p

To answer your question: As far as I know, I didn't see any new sales.

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
I've been chomping at the bit for a Starfarer for a while. 2.3 BETTER have the object of my desires OR ELSE (ill be sad)

I think I'm getting Testlexyia...

I skimmed over reading that (in the context of this thread) and my brain translated it into: "Wife 2.3 should be better than the Starfarer and replace it as the object of my desire or else I'll be sad.

I know. Don't ask me what wife 2.3 is. You can round it up or down to 2.0 or 3.0 if you don't have Testlexyia.

and Congratulations Sintha!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I think I'm getting Testlexyia...

I skimmed over reading that (in the context of this thread) and my brain translated it into: "Wife 2.3 should be better than the Starfarer and replace it as the object of my desire or else I'll be sad.

I know. Don't ask me what wife 2.3 is. You can round it up or down to 2.0 or 3.0 if you don't have Testlexyia.

and Congratulations Sintha!
Well its not my fault that wife 2.2 was a complete and utter failure. The firmware update in 2.3 should handle the nagging matrix this time around....

Forgot your password?