[Closed]

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Redeemed, this was a very large trade, and I not only trust @GrumpyCat explicitly but I say she's a better / more generous seller than me!
In fact, she puts me to shame. When she says at cost, these are truly at cost! I'm blown away by this! Thank you, you are very very very much appreciated! You're a shining example of what makes this community so great! :heart:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Redeemed, this was a very large trade, and I not only trust @GrumpyCat explicitly but I say she's a better / more generous seller than me!
In fact, she puts me to shame. When she says at cost, these are truly at cost! I'm blown away by this! Thank you, you are very very very much appreciated! You're a shining example of what makes this community so great! :heart:
Lol you are going to have every ship in the game at this rate.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Congrats on your new ship and cheers to @GrumpyCat for helping build up our fleet!

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Will you accept children as trade? I have a precocious 2 year old girl that I would like to get rid of, and I’ll accept nothing lower than an Aurora CS.

Reactions: VFV

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
Yes, but trades with people who I don't fully trust are usually set to lower packages or no trade at all. New TEST members fall into this category.

Well hopefully in due time I will gain your trust and be able to make some trades. I've only done 2 trades so far on the forums and would say they have went well.

Reactions: VFV

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well hopefully in due time I will gain your trust and be able to make some trades. I've only done 2 trades so far on the forums and would say they have went well.
Just be active on the forums be yourself help others in any way you can and post. overtime people will get to know you and ask you what type of beer they should be drinking(cough cough @Blind Owl what beer am i drinking today?)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just be active on the forums be yourself help others in any way you can and post. overtime people will get to know you and ask you what type of beer they should be drinking(cough cough @Blind Owl what beer am i drinking today?)
True story.

Also:

Anything with alcohol in it. It's hump day. You can drink whatever you like on Wednesday. Or any other day ending in 'Y'.

Forgot your password?