BlindOwl
Last edited:

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Reddit is pretty decent.
I also hear good things about Star Hangar, though i've never used it.
I would advise against other places unless people you trust vouch for them, though. Especially avoid EBay, though it's not as much of an issue as a seller.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If you go grey market, make sure the guy has a verified paypal account.

There is always the risk that the other party can claim you never sent anything, and tries to scam you. Just remember that CIG will not assist in any grey market problems.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Probably the Star Citizen Trades sub.
I'll check it out. Thanks Sully.
Reddit is pretty decent.
I also hear good things about Star Hangar, though i've never used it.
I would advise against other places unless people you trust vouch for them, though. Especially avoid EBay, though it's not as much of an issue as a seller.
Star Hanger. Ok. That's two. Thanks brother.
STAHP BUYING SHIPS DAMMIT OWL
Haha, well I did. I slowed way down. But it's been a year of years for our family (not in a good way).
If you go grey market, make sure the guy has a verified paypal account.

There is always the risk that the other party can claim you never sent anything, and tries to scam you. Just remember that CIG will not assist in any grey market problems.
Roger that. Thanks Boss. I'll ensure that. I'd honestly prefer to do everything through TEST. There's a reason I don't go outside these hallowed forums very often, haha.
Use Star Hangar. They have sold a lot of my ships.
Star Hanger getting more endorsements. Excellent. Thanks Doyzer

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I haven't sold anything in the grey market. But I did buy a ship from there. I used Kane's, or whatever he calls himself as a middleman. Yes I do believe he goes by Kane. It honestly was a smooth no hassle deal. But your mileage... yada yada. He is one of the bigger ones, so maybe worth a look. And no I'm not him, nor to I know him.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I haven't sold anything in the grey market. But I did buy a ship from there. I used Kane's, or whatever he calls himself as a middleman. Yes I do believe he goes by Kane. It honestly was a smooth no hassle deal. But your mileage... yada yada. He is one of the bigger ones, so maybe worth a look. And no I'm not him, nor to I know him.
Thank you Hardroc.

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?