Should I be salty?

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Finally reviewed the roadmap on the new website, a cool feature, but hard not to feel salty that a bunch of far more recent ships are jumping over the Carrack at least as far as the roadmap suggests.

I thought I saw in a ship shape that several vehicles not on the roadmap are getting into Whitebox and close to flight ready.

Should I be salty or just take it like a $2 whore?

RELEASE THE CARRACK!

'Gimp

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
Idk man, Ive been following the game for a while but just recently backed the game after a free flight and then just this week bought a few ships from some members here on this forum in the amount of about 1k and I can only see myself getting deeper and deeper into this as time goes on.

Kinda sucks I was late to the game but better late than never, Just glad I can help out and be a part of this since it does look like it will become something very special.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The Carrack is an exploration ship... But there is nothing to explore.

Wait for more content to be ready IMO. Exploration will be a big part of this game, but adding exploration ships without any related content makes little sense.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
If I had laid down cash money for a BMM, Carrack , etc., I guess I would complain, but since I am really excited to see how fast they'll make the 600i, I am not complaining. I can't say how badly I want to see twin S4 mounts for the S5s on the nose and screaming fast Millennium Falcon like performance. Please, please, PLEASE! I will give up my Sentinel! I'll give up my Prowler. I might. . .::GULP::. . .give up my Polaris! Please gimme a screaming fast 600i. Please, please, please!

Reactions: fbmbirds

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
Actually, you're still early. Glad to have you join us though! What did you buy? I always wonder what newcomers will buy. Did you buy all ships that are currently flyble?

I got the Constellation Aquila, Carrack, Freelancer Dur, Terrapin, Drake DragonFly, X1 Baseline, Nox, StarFarer, 315p Explorer and a Cutlass Black.

Given these were all purchased as gifted items from members here besides the Cutlass black which sold my starter package+squad 42 and Upgraded a Nox to a Cutlass Black.

So as it stands right Now I have $70 of my own money pledged to the game and over $1k in gifted funds.

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?