Shout out to testies at Citizencon

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to all the testies that attended CitizenCon and the events over this past weekend. You guys made me proud. Not only in showing up in force and showing the whole community how its done in test, but for how you all behaved. Everyone one of you showed so much love and respect to the SC community. You all made me proud, be it giving rides to people you literally met 30 seconds prior just because they are a star citizen, or being helpful and friendly regardless of the org someone is in. I even saw people buying food and drinks for other citizens because they were on a tight budgets for the trip.

You all represented Test to the finest degree this weekend showing not only that test is a big family but treats all of our SC community like one big family. You all made me a happy ducky. Test Squadron Best Squadron! Star Citizen Best Citizen!

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I second this.

I met so many amazing people, both in TEST and in the Star Citizen community at large. I want to thank every single one of you who I shook hands with, laughed with, shared a beer with and smiled with/at. Personally, I went to citizen con to meet other citizens. And while many of you were busy standing in that long line to shake Chris Roberts hand, I was walking around meeting Citizens. Becuase we, the citizens, are the real game. The software just provides us interesting ways to interact.

I met so many cool people this weekend and I don't even remember many of your names. Alcohol was most definitely involved.

Thanks again. And keep and ear to the ground for an even more amazing TEST showing next year in Frankfurt.

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
Here, Here! Twas the most awesome time I have had in decades! I meet so many people my mind is fried, but in a good way :)

It is nice to know there is so much love in the universe, makes me proud to be a TEST member and a Star Citizen!!

Reactions: mromutt

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Quite the awesome community we have here. You should have seen twitch chat when we had the call/reply. We had dozens of people getting timed out for the TEST spam.

We showed up online and in person. Every other person was a TEST member. Pure shock and awe.

We showed what TEST is to the community and made friends with quite a few Orgs.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Quite the awesome community we have here. You should have seen twitch chat when we had the call/reply. We had dozens of people getting timed out for the TEST spam.

We showed up online and in person. Every other person was a TEST member. Pure shock and awe.

We showed what TEST is to the community and made friends with quite a few Orgs.
I love how it didnt matter what org you were in, people just wanted to hang out and talk to other citizens :)

Reactions: DansAFK

DansAFK

Admiral
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DansAFK
Thanks for sharing the experience to all us TESTIES who couldn't be at citizencon, the pictures, twitch streams, periscopes, discord drop ins all helped to tie us all together. See you guys in Frankfurt next year ;)

Reactions: mromutt

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
no arrests?

I am disappoint

TexasSkulls

Identifies as an Aurora Missile
Donor
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
TexasSkulls
100% awesome time. Met so many great TESTies and made so many good memories. As much as I was interested in going for the CIG stuff, I was just as excited to meet (and drink with) fellow TESTies, when I usually don't have a lot of time to spend on Discord :( . Probably going to take several days (weeks) for my body to process all of the alcohol I drank... Reminds me of a post-Vegas hangover. Thanks again to everyone I met and to everyone who came by the after party. Was a damn fine time.

Reactions: DansAFK and mromutt

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
100% awesome time. Met so many great TESTies and made so many good memories. As much as I was interested in going for the CIG stuff, I was just as excited to meet (and drink with) fellow TESTies, when I usually don't have a lot of time to spend on Discord :( . Probably going to take several days (weeks) for my body to process all of the alcohol I drank... Reminds me of a post-Vegas hangover. Thanks again to everyone I met and to everyone who came by the after party. Was a damn fine time.
Tex! Thanks again for setting up that pad! It was legendary!

It may or may not have gotten out of control that night.

That's not for me to say. :)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
You are the man texas!

Forgot your password?