Shut Up and Take My Money, CIG!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
I was all ready to upgrade my Avenger Titan to a Sabre today after falling in love during the free flight only to find out that they ended the sale yesterday. WTF, CIG. Why would you end a sale right in the middle of a free flight. I fell in love with the ship during your promotion... I wanted to give CIG what little money I have to spend on gaming because of it. I don't understand their marketing model. Now, I get to continue to fly my 2.2 crippled Avenger until I can earn the Sabre in-game. *sigh*

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
@zapp I have a CCU to the sabre, and I'll work a trade with you if I still have it after Friday. Purely depends on what their sale is.

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
@Zapp Brannigan the Sabre is on sale right now. Go lavish CIG with your financial love!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Tough call. The Hornet's more of a brawler, it's not the fastest or most agile but it's got loads of armor and guns. The Sabre's more of a sneaky hit-and-runner, with its stealth characteristics and higher agility but no armor. Which one of those sounds more like your fighting style?

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
I ended up going with the Sabre... I love that ship and I would kick myself if I didn't get it. @Han Burgundy got the Super Hornet and since I mostly play when he is playing, I can always borrow his. I think I will be happy with it! I actually kept the Avenger because I am hopeful about the update pass they are supposed to eventually do; if it ends up being crap, I will CCU it to a Freelancer DUR and go exploring. As long as I have *something* with a bed.

Forgot your password?